|Home||» Products||» Biomass Briquettes||» Biomass Briquettes|
- Product Type
- Bio fuel
- General Use
- Industrial and Domestic
- Production Capacity
- 1000 Ton/day
- Product Shape
- Briquette Machines, Coal Briquette Plant
- Energy Saving
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 10 to 20 MT Metric Tons
- Main Domestic Market
WHAT IS BIOMASS FUEL BRIQUETTE?
Biomass Briquetting is the process of converting low bulk density biomass into high density and energy concentrated fuel briquettes. Biomass Briquetting plants are of various sizes which converts biomass into solid fuels. Briquettes are ready substitute of Coal/wood in industrial boiler and brick kiln for thermal application. Biomass briquettes are Non conventional Source of energy, Renewable in nature, Eco friendly, non polluting and economical. Process of converting biomass to solid fuel is also non-polluting.
No addition of any binder / chemicals is required so it is 100 % natural.
Every year millions of tons of agricultural waste are generated. These are either non-used or burnt inefficiently in their loose form causing air pollution. Handling and transportation of these materials is difficult due to their low bulk density. These wastes can provide a renewable source of energy by converting into high-density fuel briquettes without addition of any binder.
Briquettes have high specific density (1200 Kg/m3) and bulk density (800 Kg/m3) compared to 60 to 180 Kg/m3 of loose biomass. These can stand the ardors of long distance transport. Loading/unloading and transportation costs are much less and storage requirement is drastically reduced. Compared to fire wood or loose biomass, briquettes give much higher boiler efficiency because of low moisture and higher density.
Briquettes produced from Briquetting of biomass are fairly good substitute for coal, lignite, firewood and offer numerous advantages:
- Briquettes are cheaper than coal.
- Oil, coal or lignite, once used, cannot be replaced.
- High sulfur content of oil and coal, when burnt, pollutes the environment. There is no sulfur in Briquettes.
- Biomass briquettes have a higher practical thermal value and much lower ash content (2-10% as compared to 20-40% in coal).
- There is no fly ash when burning briquettes.
- Briquettes have consistent quality, have high burning efficiency, and are ideally sized for complete combustion.
- Combustion is more uniform compared to coal and boiler response to changes in steam requirements is faster due to higher quantity of volatile matter in briquettes.
- Briquettes are usually produced near the consumption centers and supplies do not depend on erratic transport from long distances.
Features of the Biomass Briquetting Machine Jumbo 90:
- Raw Material Form : Up to 20mm Max.
- Moisture Content : Below 10%
- Production Capacity : 1500Kg / Hr.
- Size of the finished product : 90mm Diameter
- Shape of the finished product : Cylindrical
Contact Radhe Engineering Co. to know more about Biomass Briquetting Project or Biomass Briquetting Machine.
Minimum Order Quantity : 1 Set
Weight of the machine : 9.5 Tones
Packaging : Loose / Wooden Box
Port : Kandla / Mundra
Payment Terms : L/C or Wire Transfer
Delivery Time : 30 to 45 days